[TriLUG] Thanks to the SC and NCSA!

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Tue Feb 11 08:48:43 EST 2003

The big thanks goes to Paul Jones for even getting Eric to come to this
area in the first place :) Thanks also to Mark, Liyun, Jeff and Tanner
for bringing their cameras and getting us footage of the talk (Jeff
taped both talks!). Another big thanks to Jeremy for arranging use of
the NCSSM auditorium, worrying with all the sound/mic checks and getting
the live feed set up!

I was fortunate enough to go to both the UNC talk and the NC*SA/TriLUG
talk as well as drive Eric in between these two talks. I was very
impressed with both talks and really got a lot of useful information out
of both of them. Hopefully we will have both talks available for
download soon - so if you missed the talks, look for an announcement here.

Don't forget we still have our regular meeting this Thursday! Pizza,
special election and Don Rosenberg!

Lisa B.