[TriLUG] Special Elections February 13th

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Tue Feb 11 14:15:43 EST 2003

Since I'm last in the list, I'll go first on the bios.

I've been here before.  I was a member of the previous SC, I didn't run
for re-election due to concerns that I would be moving in the months
after the election.  That didn't happen, so I've been pestering the
existing members of the SC with ideas comments, and general hankery
pankery.  In retaliation, they nominated me for the special election.

Some of the things I'm interested in seeing/doing...

I really believe in the outreach section of TriLUG.  I really like the
things that Lisa has been doing with the newbie classes, and I would
like to help continue/increase/improve (as if that were possible) these
classes and events.

Continue trying to improve the services we offer, and trying to help
setup/maintain them.  (hear that, I'm volunteering... :)

In any case, all of the people nominated are excellent choices, and I
think that you really can't go wrong with any of us.

CJK

P.S.  Actually, the order looks to be reverse alphabetic... :)