[TriLUG] Orinoco 802.11b and RH 8.0 w/2.4.20

Greg gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 11 19:29:06 EST 2003

Hey all.  I'm running Linux 8.0 with kernel 2.4.20.  I'm having quite a
bit of problems getting the system to recognize my Orinoco 802.11b card
(Hermes chipset).  The drives seem to be right there and I complied them
in yet when the the system boots Kudzu doesn't see the card.  I've
attached my .config as well.  Everything seems to be complied in yet I
have no working card.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my /etc/pcmcia/wireless.opts

#
# wireless opts
#