[TriLUG] RHL 8.0 setup on laptop with NO CD and PCMCIA NIC

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Tue Feb 11 21:00:47 EST 2003

This is such a common network card that you must be missing something
else. Check that the PCMCIA services are definitely loaded and running.

You can hit ALT-F1,F2,... to see various console messages during install
(at least during the text install, which I prefer). Check for some
pcmcia messages in the main one.

Failing that, bring it with you Thursday night and I'll help you bang on
it.

Mark