[TriLUG] change speed/duplex on xircom pcmcia NIC?

Chris MacLeod stick at miscellaneous.net
Fri Feb 14 12:12:56 EST 2003

There is a very useful tool for setting *things* on ethernet cards under
linux
diag (http://www.scyld.com/diag/index.html), it's basically similiar to
ndd under solaris.

There are a couple of different ones for specific cards (ether express
pro etc) but then there is a generic one that should work with any card
(I have yet to find one that it won't work with)

Hope that helps.

Stick

--
http://stick.miscellaneous.net