[TriLUG] Re: OT advice on connectivity and machine closet/room

Corey Mutter mutterc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 12:40:22 EST 2003

About AC and power... at the large business machine company where I
used to work, they calculated how much cooling a room/area would need
based on how much electrical power ran into it. (I ran into this when
trying to set up a lab-in-an-office - they couldn't run the power I
would need because there wasn't sufficient cooling).

Unfortunately, I don't know HOW they calculated this... it does make
sense when you think about it...

Corey