[TriLUG] filtering

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Feb 14 20:52:44 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 11:18, Jon Carnes wrote:
> SpamAssassin is a wonderful Spam filter.  Procmail is a great general
> mail filter.

Combine the two, SpamAssassin and Procmail.

Spamassassin evaluates your incoming mail, tags some as spam.

ProcMail files messages based on a variety of things, sender, etc,
**SPAM** (That's what SpamAssassin tags things as) in the subject line
gets sent to /dev/null on my server.  ;')

Kevin

Kevin Flanagan <kevin at flanagannc.net>