[TriLUG] kickstart questions

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sun Feb 16 17:06:07 EST 2003

thanks jeremy, i'll check that out shortly.  and i think that some of the
inconsistencies i've found are due to different versions, i'm working on a
project right now that requires rh72 but some of the docs i've been using are
written for rh80.

quick question: in my rh72 kickstart file i'm deselecting a couple of packages
that other rpms require.  as a result, the installer gives me the option of
resolving the problem, ignoring the deps, or not installing packages with
missing dependencies.  how do i automatically select the last option in the
ks.cfg file?  i did not see this particular parameter in the docs.  thanks

jason