[TriLUG] ESR video

Liyun Yu yu at radonc.unc.edu
Tue Feb 25 16:57:43 EST 2003

Chris Hedemark wrote:

> On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 04:34 PM, Liyun Yu wrote:
>
> > I have the same question: I have saved the video
> > into the mpeg file format. Let me know if you need it
> > (3.6GB first file, 1.8GB second file) I am not sure
> > if they are eMail-able.
>
> Did you record on MiniDV?  If so, copies of the original footage would
> be much better (going from DV to MPEG will inherently introduce some
> reduction of quality when it decompresses/recompresses).

No, it is on Digital 8mm tape. I talked to Jeff when we were there
at the talk. I think both Jeff and Tanner did not have the 8mm tape
camera.
I have no problem to share the 8mm tapes with you. Let me know
who will be coordinating this from here.

Liyun
Liyun Yu, Ph. D./System Administrator/Dept of Radiation Oncology
UNC School of Medicine /101 Manning Drive/Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7512
Office: (919) 966-7704 Ext 1 / FAX: (919) 966-7681