[TriLUG] Install-fest

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Feb 26 13:21:55 EST 2003

jay,

you can get everything you need at the installfest.  i'll have CDs for redhat,
mandrake, and possibly suse.  i may not have time to burn update CDs ahead of
time but we can probably do that onsite.  and bring your laptop - we can do a
NFS install right over the network (i'll bring my spare intel pcmcia nic).
and making install diskettes is a snap (but bring a few diskettes with you, i
don't think i have any spares).

jason