[TriLUG] Red Hat kernel challenge

nroskam@rr.nc.com nroskam at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 26 19:02:15 EST 2003

I was having similar problems with the nvidia driver and my laptop.  The
redhat install for some reason chose the smp kernel.  I would check the
forums at nvidia they have a linux specific section.  I remember reading
something about problems with the smp kernel in their forums which why I
moved to Mandrake.

Rock Roskam
Manager
Eclectic LAN