[TriLUG] Red Hat kernel challenge

Joey O'Doherty joey at odoherty.net
Wed Feb 26 19:31:31 EST 2003

I happen to have the nvidia driver (1.0-2960) running like a champ on an
SMP AMD box running kernel 2.4.19, so it would appear any SMP problems
were fixed with 2.4.19.

But, I'm running debian, so YMMV.

/joeyo

--
pub  1024D/B663781B 2001-11-13 Joey O'Doherty <joey(at)odoherty(dot)net>
Key fingerprint = F76B 9ACA 4197 C707 6E4D  2B78 E430 101A B663 781B