[TriLUG] ESR video

Jeff Jackowski jeffj1 at hiwaay.net
Thu Feb 27 15:45:33 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

>On 25 Feb 2003, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
>
>> As long as the digital 8 camera supports firewire (Mark, I think you
>> said yours did?), I believe we can do this.  We'll need to make sure we
>> get some miniDV tapes to put things on though.  Jeremy, care to comment?
>
>Sorry for my slow response; I'm out of town.
>Sure, we can try to do this at the installfest.  The "copying equipment"
>is really just two MiniDV cameras with firewire connectors.  All I have is
>the six-pin to four-pin cables which work to connect a camera to a
>computer, so someone will need to bring a four-pin to four-pin cable or
>two.

I've got both a 6<->4 pin and 4<->4 pin cable. I don't know how much that
will help because I probably won't be able to make myself arrive before
noon, or maybe later.

I've got 3 tapes, including the afternoon talk. I still don't know who to
contact to get a copy of the other tape that was recorded in the
afternoon; I think someone with ibiblio took it, but that doesn't help me
get the tape. Chris (Hedemark, in case there is another), do you want to
edit together both talks, or just the evening one?

--
Jeff Jackowski
        http://ro.com/~jeffj/