[TriLUG] OT - survey needs people, pays $100

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 20:17:03 EST 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 17:21, Chris Bullock wrote:

> I agree totally with Mike, I see this as a resource for all the users
> subscribed in this group.  I see this as a Linux users group, not a Linux
> only group.

-1

What next? Pampered Chef?  Nigerian business plans?  OT by how many degrees?
Better suit up in flame resistant gear if you decide to use OT.   I think if
there is any kind of a profit motive in a post then it should be cleared with
the SC.  The post in question was searching for an exclusive group of people.
Linux and GNU/Open Source is all about being inclusive.
--
Mike M.