[TriLUG] Critical sendmail vulnerability

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Mon Mar 3 17:23:24 EST 2003

As part of the Redhat Network up2date subscription, I get these
e-mails.  RHN Updates have really allowed me to keep on top off all
security vulnerabilities...might wanna check it out. www.redhat.com.

Nonetheless, Jeremy gets extreme cool points for posting the " heads up"
on the list.

--

JoJo Almario
Network Administrator