[TriLUG] Restricting BIND to one address

Scott Lundgren s_l at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 4 13:34:51 EST 2003

Can something similar be done with BIND? Similar setup one box, two NICs,
two IPs, one internal network, one internet exposed. I have a simple
caching-only nameserver for the internal network, and while port 53 is
firewalled off on the external interface, I'd rather just not have BIND
running on that external interface.

- SL