[TriLUG] Any recommendations on web CD burner interface?

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 13:24:10 EST 2003

Hi All,

My office has a need for a dedicated CD burning
machine and I volunteered to set it up.  When I did
this in the past it was just me and another admin so
xcdroast worked great, this time everything has to be
cross-platform accessible(everyone else runs Windoze).

I'm currently looking at either webCDwriter or
CGIBurn.  Anyone tried these or something else?

TIA,

Mike

=====
---