[TriLUG] remote X display

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Mar 5 14:33:44 EST 2003

although there are a few differences, this is essentially what LTSP does
with thin clients.  they have a detailed explanation of how it works in
their main documentation, check it out.  you might also want to download
their packages and examine the config files which might give you a few
hints about getting it to work in your situation.

http://ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-3.0-4-en.html