[TriLUG] Interface to email (webmail/pop/imap)

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 13:22:54 EST 2003

Squirrelmail seems to be the most popular answer for this question.
It's come up on other lists and everyone tauts the glories and love of
Squirrelmail.

Other simple options are to turn on the IMAP portion of UW's Popd,
and/or to use Twig (though Squirrelmail is easier to install).

Good Luck - Jon Carnes