[TriLUG] Samba Question

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 15:24:04 EST 2003

I understand Samba 3 is supposed to address W2k ADS.  I am in a similar
situation where I already have ADS in place.  I have done some work with a few
tools (I don't have the link with me right now, something like AD4unix??) which
were a complete failure.  If anyone has a solution, I too am all ears!

David

--- Roy Vestal <rvestal at trilug.org> wrote:
> Glad to help. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
>
> BTW, has anyone investigated Samba and Win2k/XP ADS? I just found out we
> are going ADS come hell or highwater, we're Exchange dependants and
> without a long discussion because of it, we have to use ADS in order to
> use Exchange 2002.
>
> I'm not asking for comments, snickers or the like on what I am required to
> use, just anything folks may have run into.
>
> TIA.

<snip>