[TriLUG] Novell eDir - was Samba Question

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 14:17:33 EST 2003

I went here:
http://www.novell.com/products/edirectory/
but I have just returned to that page and I don't see the offering anymore!  It
was for 250,000 user licenses!!!!  I mean wow!!!!  I got my license key on 2/24
via email from Novell... *goes to search browser history*...

AHA!  The promotion is still running!!!
http://www.novell.com/products/edirectory/promo.html
go get 'em boys and girls!

... and hopefully someday soon I'll learn how to install, configure and deploy
this product.  To be able to have central authentication with linux, aix, and
Windows products across my soon to be global network would kick some serious
*ss!!

David