[TriLUG] looking for PCI video card

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Mar 12 14:12:47 EST 2003

looks like the only PCI card intrex carries is the the ATI Xpert128 which is
awfully old, and i'm not sure that accelerated 3D drivers for XF86 even exist
for that chipset.  and i promised myself a long time ago that i would *NEVER*
under any circumstances purchase anything at BB or CC ever again.

i have a couple of nvidia cards that work fine with the binary drivers, but my
server (like most) doesn't have a AGP slot.  bummer.

jason