[TriLUG] problems sending mail through trilug.org

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Mar 14 16:46:38 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 09:34, Steven Hilton wrote:
> I'm jumping in late on this thread, but you are having problems using
> ssl with mozilla, you may need to install the mozilla-psm package
> (Pesonal Security Manager, I think), depending on how you installed.

Hi Steve,

SSL works fine on the TriLUG servers for IMAP over SSL, in all versions
of mozilla (well, 1.0 through 1.3).  It's just the SMTP over SSL that
doesn't work.  That's why I'm not sure if it's a problem with our
certificate, because you would think mozilla uses the same SSL code for
both IMAP and SMTP.  But maybe not?

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |