[TriLUG] Meeting thanks

Lee Fickenscher elfick at trilug.org
Sat Mar 15 07:26:24 EST 2003

Sinner,
Word of mouth would be my first guess. I told a friend about trilug and
he said he was going to try to make that meeting, but I haven't talked
to him about it yet. He was also going to brind a friend of his that was
interested.
Google would be my second guess. Thats how I found out about trilug.

Later,
Lee