[TriLUG] Meeting thanks

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 21:52:20 EST 2003

I think someone pointed me to your website... I joined the mailing list and
decided to show up... I'm hardly intermediate, which means I know I'll find
great help with this gang... and I'll be able to offer what I know to newbies
to Linux, as it is always good to spread that love!

laters,
David M.
new member

<snip>

> BTW, how do new guys learn about TriLUG? I mean, there are always 5-20
> new people at the meetings. I'm amazed.  And I'm curious.

<snip>