[TriLUG] [OT] Inexpensive Wi-Fi Card Locally?

Thomas C. Meggs tom at plik.net
Tue Mar 18 11:04:46 EST 2003

Avoid Belkin/SMC like the plague. If you are going bargain,
Netgear/Linksys is as far low as you should go. I've never heard
anything outstanding about Belkin or SMC products, and at the same time
I've heard about a lot of people that have had problems. They make very
mediocre products.

Regards,
Tom