[TriLUG] KMail Question

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Mar 19 09:39:12 EST 2003

It's from my M$ work. I don't like preview pane because there are trojans
and viruses that can be envoked because the preview pane technically opens
the email, at least in Outlook.

Plus I like being able to see the ENTIRE message not just part. I'd rather
see the whole list of messages.

There I go again getting organized...sheez!