[TriLUG] TriLUG GnuPG Web of Trust

Chris Hedemark chrish at trilug.org
Wed Mar 19 10:54:46 EST 2003

On Wednesday, March 19, 2003, at 10:47 AM, Ken Mink wrote:

> I don't remember Jeremy signing my key either. Chris was the only one
> I've gotten to sign it.

It's definitely a bug.  Bruce Smith only just set up his key and never
cross signed with the LUG.  I have a strong suspicion that Henryk
Kowalski was only experimenting and never really cross signed with
anyone else (he set it up while I was doing some consulting for him,
and I never saw him use it again after that).  There is definitely
something screwy going on there.  I'm almost certain the bug is in
sig2dot.

Chris Hedemark
PGP/GnuPG Public Key at http://yonderway.com/chris/hedemark.gpg