Please grow up. WAS: [TriLUG] this is hot [OT]

Geoff Purdy geoff.purdy at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 10:23:02 EST 2003

I hadn't noticed the referral link.  Having followed the
link, I feel like I've been duped.

Over the past years, I've come to trust that messages sent
to this list, if not directly Linux related, will at least
be worth reading.  It is a shame to see someone exploit
that goodwill for their own benefit.