[TriLUG] MySql backup

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 10:50:37 EST 2003

--- Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp at pobox.com> wrote:
> Don't run scripts without understanding what they do.

I couldn't have said it better... I would never run something without first
knowing exactly what it does.  Any new folks out there should make a mental
note of that statement.  Well said!

Great breakdown of that script, it all makes sense.

> Shell scripting is awesome!

Shell scripting is something that I have not tinkered with at all.  I wouldn't
know where to begin... but I learn by example and teaching, not by reading
books, just the nature of me.  My friends who know linux, one left for Panama
City, Panama, the other left for Dell in Austin, TX... but I think I've joined
the right crowd!

David M.