Please grow up. WAS: [TriLUG] this is hot [OT]

Thomas C. Meggs tom at plik.net
Mon Mar 24 00:50:08 EST 2003

Well,

In actuallity it's just pretty silly. I thought it was a clever idea,
and there truely is no benefit other then raising my stats. And thanks
for raising my stats everyone! Sweet!

And yeah, it is pretty immature. And yeah, I sent it out at 3am in a
totally sleep deprived state.

All I can say is I'm sorry, please don't trust any of my posts in the
future, and beware of anything that might have [OT] in the subject.

Regards,
Tom