[TriLUG] Win2k boot problem

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 24 10:12:12 EST 2003

ARGHH!!!!!!!!!

This sounds like what I needed. Unfortunately, I gave up last night and
reinstalled Win2k. I spent some time this morning going through and
reinstalling applications, mostly games(what else is Windows good for).
Luckily, I use 'C:' for the OS only. Just about everything else is on
other partitions which didn't seem to be affected by the move. I'll file
this way in case I fsck up again.

Thanks for help. I should have waited longer before starting over.
Ken