[TriLUG] Volunteers Needed

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 28 02:56:59 EST 2003

Good to talk with you at the Skywarn Training Meeting!  I will be able to
help you for a few hours, and since I'm already going to be there doing some
work for the Cary Amateur Radio Club my admission won't cost Trilug a dime.
Sorry that I can't help for the entire time. My offer still stands for the
Cary Swapfest: one Trilug table on me at no cost to Trilug for the Cary
Hamfest in July. Assuming all goes well at RARSFest, of course.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to help Trilug at all then, because I will
undoubtedly have my hands full all day!! The ticket cost for Cary is just
$4.00 each if you order them before the Cary fest begins. And then there's
still Jarsfest in November. The Trilug guys who went to that one last year
will tell you that they had a great time and sold a lot of older computers
and Linux software as well.---73, Al Johnson, KQ4FP.