[TriLUG] AOL's new email policy

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Mar 28 13:20:39 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 13:08, Ken Mink wrote:

Ken,

 Are you sure that they are looking at Dynamic addresses?  I can't
really tell how they would know.  I would suspect that they are trying
to do reverse lookups, and if you aren't coming from a registered domain
they dump it, that's not quite common practice, but not that unusual
either.

  If that's the case, it's easy to fix, register a domain and have
something on the air that they can resolve back to.

Kevin