[TriLUG] Re: Volunteers Needed / MDK91

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Sat Mar 29 16:53:09 EST 2003

Tanner Lovelace <lovelace at trilug.org> wrote:

>>> Tanner,
>>>    Do you suggest we burn mdk 9.0, or 9.1?  I don't have enough
>>> experience with mdk91 to give it out to inexperienced users.
>>
>9.1 absolutely.  I've been using Mandrake Cooker (which it's based
>on) for a while at home now, and it's very stable.
>
>Tanner

I have all 3: MDK 8.2, 9.0 & 9.1.  MDK 9.1 is certainly the most friendly
for install and setup (I found bugs and had problems with the other two).
It also is closer to the same package-level releases in R.H. 8.0 (though
behind some).  As far as stability -- I'll let you know by next meeting.

--
Scott G. Hall,
Raleigh, NC, USA