[TriLUG] AOL's new email policy

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 12:50:15 EST 2003

You are correct, for me, I would use smtp-server.nc.rr.com, but my buddy in TX
tried this before I got around to it.  He lives in Austin and this was his
error... *shrugs*  He actually writes people at aol... where I don't... so he
was immediately ready to try the change... me, I figured I'd just let him test
it! ;)

David M.