[TriLUG] AOL and was AOL's new email policy

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 31 17:09:32 EST 2003

Find out your friends IP address.  It looks like he is not on the Austin
internal network.  Note: RR has several regional internal networks.

What he is doing is clearly legitimate.  He can certainly call tech
support and ask why his mail is getting bounced - when he uses the
server smtp-server.austin.rr.com to drop off his mail.