[TriLUG] Interesting article: Ellison: Linux will wipe Microsoft out of the data center

Maria C Winslow maria.winslow at windows-linux.com
Thu Apr 3 10:42:18 EST 2003

Here is a good recent article about MySQL:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/03/12/fortune.ff.open.source/index.html

Maria

By the way, I collect articles and post them in a monthly news brief on open
source. The April issue just went out. Anyone interested can view some at
http://windows-linux.com/newsbrief.html. Let me know if you would like to see
the one that just went out. It had a great article from CIO magazine.