[TriLUG] redhat9 - T3 test

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Mon Apr 7 19:23:56 EDT 2003

I am putting a copy of Redhat 9 on an FTP server with anonymous access.
I know many of you already have it if you want it by now, but the point
here is to stress the bandwidth of my T3 - and this is a good test if I
can get some concurrent downloads.  I will be sticking Mandrake 9.1
there as well if I get around to it this evening.

ftp://68.152.31.67
anonymous access

I may need to cut this off from 9am-5pm eastern time if the demand is
too high - or at least throttle it.  Early birds get the speed !

Thanx - Ryan