[TriLUG] redhat9 - T3 test

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Apr 8 11:40:50 EDT 2003

I can connect now but I still don't see any ISO files.  I only some
disk1, disk2, disk3 folders (which I suppose are the contents of the
disks).  Can you instead put the ISO files themselves there so there are
only three files to download?  Or if you want to have the files
themselves, set them up in the proper FTP install format (all RPMS in
one directory)?

--Jeremy