[TriLUG] Next Generation...

Darrell Sandiford dsandif at email.unc.edu
Tue Apr 8 12:42:10 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I just recently had fun going from RedHat 8.0 to 9.0. Getting the ISO's
was a pain, but once I got the disc made, installation was a snap. NOW,
I would like to take this RH9 system and make it a dual boot system with
RH9 and windows XP. Is there a was to completely fdisk, remove, get rid
of the RH9 install, (including the Grub app.) start over with a cleared
& clean hard disk and do the dual boot installation?, Again, the main
thing that I want to get past is clearing out the hard drive so I can
split\partition it down the middle and install my OS's. Thanks.

D-

  "Live and Prosper"....on your own time