[TriLUG] Next Generation...

Darrell Sandiford dsandif at email.unc.edu
Tue Apr 8 14:12:04 EDT 2003

Thanks John, You Da' man!,

Just one final question for you,

Since I've tried to blow away this partition in both Linux and DOS, how
do I execute that command line that you sent me?, There is no bootable
OS so to speak, only that stupid "Grub" app prompt ( grub> ). Do I
implement this at the Grub prompt? There was no important data to be
lost so I'm wide open to do whatever I want with this system. How do I
input this command w/o an OS on board? Thanks again,

Darrell