[TriLUG] redhat9 - T3 test

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Apr 8 15:34:19 EDT 2003

OK Jeremy...
On your suggestion I have put the redhat9 ISO's in thier own directory
and moved all of the RPMs under an FTPinstall directory as well (in case
anyone wants that)

I just tested throughput at around 850kbps using a DSL line to the
Internet to my T3 fed FTP server.  Let the downloads begin :)

I am going to rate limit this to about 2 or 3 mbps until 5pm EST

Ryan