[TriLUG] virtual hosting

Brandon L. Newport bnewport at appws.com
Tue Apr 8 15:34:15 EDT 2003

While I have never been to a meeting I have been a member of the list for a
while and am an active member for the Charlotte Linux Users Group (CHARLUG).
I also own a hosting company.  If any one is interested, our services are
located at a co-lo facility so we do maintain 5-9s for uptime.  You can
check us out if you are interested.

I also wanted to say good luck to Jason and his buddy.  My partner and I
have definitely learned a LOT while doing this!!!

-brandon

__________________________

Brandon L. Newport - CISSP
Senior Security Engineer
Certified:  CISSP, GCIA, CCSE, MCSE Windows NT 4.0, Sun Workgroup, CCNA
Affiliated:  HTCIA, CSI

Appalachian Web Solutions, LLC
http://www.appws.com
P.O. Box 4254