[TriLUG] RHN Subscription Terms - Slightly Pathological

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 12:21:09 EDT 2003

This is a recent change to RHN... there were messages prior to the change as
well explaining what was to happen.  As much as I understand where you are
coming from... it seems filling out the survey, whether you give truthful data
or not, would be the best way to end your suffering.  ;)  No hard feelings.

Maybe you can get support here:
https://rhn.redhat.com/help/contact.pxt

David M.