[TriLUG] Re: Can anyone recommend a good HTML email client??

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Apr 10 01:56:35 EDT 2003

Angel Gabriel <badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk> wrote:

>I need to compose HTML mails to send out as a newsletter, and ideas
>on what clients to use. Please do not say go back to windblows!

The simplest solution, but a capable one is the Mozilla Composer (or
Netscape Composer, depending on what you have loaded).  This is
installed by default by most distributions, and is quite capable of
some complex HTML functions.

Another solution -- one I would steer away from -- is EMACS, in its
various forms.

Another that my wife likes using, is Open Office as an email client.
You'll have to read the docs on how to set this up -- she got from a
website somewhere.

--
Scott G. Hall,
Raleigh, NC, USA