[TriLUG] Re: Can anyone recommend a good HTML email client??

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Apr 10 14:05:53 EDT 2003

On Thursday 10 April 2003 01:13 pm, That One Guy wrote:
> Bummer.  I was hoping you knew a way.

You can use vi as a composer.... or quanta+ or bluefish or screem or kate or
wine /home/$username/fakewin/c/program\ files/macromedia/dreamweaver.exe

Although I think that html emailis are evil. And html newsletters are evil
too. Hey, waitaminute, the whole internet is evil! then we have the axis of
evil! And evil is evil!

In any case, for the ultimate evilness from evildoers, please visit

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Salut,
Sinner
--
AOL vs Sinner -> http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/aol.html     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux Machine # 38068