[TriLUG] Need Hardware Recommendation

bpayst at nc.rr.com bpayst at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 14:26:28 EDT 2003

I'll second the Dell servers. I had good luck with them at a previous job
and they are very affordable. I believe you can get RedHat preinstalled on
their harware, if you are so inclined.

HP-Compaq also has good Linux support and decent hardware, although I've
had bad luck with their DAT drives. Replaced under warranty, but it sucks
to lose a tape drive.

Brian