[TriLUG] Need Hardware Recommendation

Elliot Peele ebpeele2 at pams.ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 10 20:03:14 EDT 2003

Paul,

You probably should consult your departmental sysadmin. Either that or
there are resources at the college level to ask about hardware. You need
to email pco at pams.ncsu.edu.

Personal I would suggest a Dell 1650 with a decent amount of ram.

Elliot Peele
Linux Systems Administrator
NCSU Physics Dept.