[TriLUG] Good budget priced inkjet for Linux?

al johnson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 12 00:07:24 EDT 2003

You might want to try an Epson printer. I have an Epson 740 which works
pretty good with Linux, as well as my Mac OSX machine---but that is a much
older model, which would be difficult to find, although I can easily find
cartridges for it both from Epson and from several other companies. I'm not
sure about the later models, but if they work as good they should satisfy
your needs. Epson is one of the oldest computer printer companies and they
really know what they're doing (as opposed to the relative newcomers). Wish
you luck.---Al Johnson.